(trade name, owned by Sensato OOD)
I. Collection and use of personal data
II. What kind of personal data we collect
- When you sign up for an account to purchase a product from The Honey (МЕДЪТ.com), we can collect different types of information: address, phone number, email, preferred method of communication, bank card information or more.
- We store a history of the orders made by each account registered on the site.
III. How we use your personal data
- We process your personal data to fulfill our obligations as a party of a contract for the sale of goods or services and to deliver the purchased product of you. We may periodically use it to send important messages such as order notifications, changes in the General Terms and Conditions, or other rules.
- In case you have agreed, we process your personal data to inform you about promotions and other activities. Once requested, consent may be withdrawn at any time.
- In case you have agreed to participate in certain events (contest, lottery, game, etc.) we process the data you have provided to us to manage these activities.
- The data provided on the job application will only be used for the purpose of recruitment and assessing the suitability of the candidate for the job position.
IV. Disclosure to third parties
In some cases, in order to fulfill our obligations under contracts or legal agreements signed with you, it is necessary or we will be obliged to disclose personal data provided by you to our partners (for example: transport and service companies, couriers, financial institutions, insurers, etc.) or to competent authorities.
V. Personal data protection
The Honey takes measures of precaution including administrative, technical, and physical measures to protect your personal data from loss, theft and misuse, as well as from unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
When you post information in forums, chat rooms or social networking sites, the personal information you share is visible to other users and can be read, collected, or used by them. In such cases, you are responsible for the personal information you choose to provide.
VI. Integrity and retention of personal data
We will retain and process your personal data for a period necessary for the specific purpose it is collected. Then it will be deleted unless a legal act requires it to be retained for a longer period.
VII. Rights of the subject of personal data
You can check and correct the accuracy and integrity of your personal data by logging into your account.
If you want to withdraw your consent to the processing of personal data, to request a correction, to object to its processing, or to request that your data to be deleted (“the right to be forgotten”), you have to send a request to: email@example.com. To eliminate abuses, requests with the above content will be considered only if they are sent from the email used for the registration of the account, and we reserve the right to request additional data to identify the requestor and the subject of the data which refers.
On requests for personal data it will be answered within one month, and in need for prolongation of the deadline, you will be informed of the prolongation, as well as of the reasons for the delay. We may refuse to process requests that are unreasonably duplicated or threaten the privacy of other users. In any case, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the Commission for Personal Data Protection, firstname.lastname@example.org, Sofia 1592, 2, Prof. Tsvetan Lazarov Blvd.
Cookies are small files with information that is stored in your internet browser or hard drive when you visit the website. Cookies allow us to improve the website, so as to contain the most useful information for you. You can set up your Internet browser not to save cookies or to delete previously saved cookies. If you want to take advantage of these features, you should use the settings of your internet browser.
IX. Final provisions