I. General information about thehoney.shop
The website www.thehoney.shop is owned by Sentato Ltd., with UIC: 200510076 and address of registration: Sofia 1404, Triaditza district, Sofia Manastirski livadi – east, bl. 15A, ent. B, ap. 18, represented by Petar Petrov Petrov and Katia Georgieva Konstantinova.
Thehoney.shop (МЕДЪТ.com) is owned by Sentato Ltd.
- The Site, the Internet Store, the Website, means www.thehoney.shop website, which is owned by The Honey (МЕДЪТ.com).
- Seller – The Honey (МЕДЪТ.com) is a seller of bee honey and bee products.
- Consumer, customer, buyer means any person who views, registers and purchases from the site.
- Everyone can browse the site without being registered as a user.
- Provider, courier – Speedy AD or another supplier.
- CPA means the Consumer Protection Act.
- LPPD means the Law for Protection of Personal Data.
- GDPR – Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation regarding the personal data.
III. Scope and subject of sales
- The Honey offers for sale to its clients honey and bee products, produced by different producers – beekeepers. Detailed information on each manufacturer is published on www.thehoney.shop. All offered products meet the requirements of Bulgarian legislation. The Honey implements its own strict control over bee products through the “Sentato” monitoring system for beehives.
- The offered for sale bee honey and bee products do not contain:
a) artificial mechanical impurities which are not bee products;
b) residues of veterinary medicinal products and products for plant protection, artificial sweeteners, impurities prohibited by Art. 22 and 24 of the Beekeeping Act, as well as other preparations and impurities degrading the quality and endangering the safety of the product;
c) pathogenic micro-organisms – causative agents of human, bee and honeybee diseases.
3. The values for the diastase activity indicators, sugars, pollen assay and hydroxymethylfurfural (HMF) are in line with Bulgarian legislation.
4. Due to the specifics of raw honey and other bee products, there may be a discrepancy between the visualization of the products on the site and their actual appearance. Honey changes its state from liquid to crystallized and vice versa, without affecting its quality. It is possible that the honey supplied is in a liquid or crystallized state which is not considered a defect and can not be the subject of a claim.
IV. Purchase of bee products from www.thehoney.shop
a) The quoted prices are in BGN, including all taxes and fees due.
b) The Honey reserves the right to change the prices of the items. The price change is announced on the webpage. Prices may change more than once.
c) The price of the respective item does not include the delivery price. The price for delivery with Speedy AD is at the Buyer’s expense and is in accordance with the courier company’s tariff. The Honey does its best to offer the lowest delivery price.
1.2. Payment methods
The purchased products from the website are paid cash on delivery to the courier or at the offices of the supplier. Payment is also possible by bank transfer on the specified bank account of the company or with bitcoins. Payment by bank transfer and bitcoins is done before the shipping of goods. The seller undertakes to deliver the purchased goods within 30 (thirty) calendar days.
2.1. All deliveries are made by the courier company Speedy AD or another supplier chosen by The Honey, unless the Client specifies otherwise. The delivery is made to a point specified by the Buyer, an office of Speedy AD or a specified address by the Customer.
2.2. The Honey is not responsible for delays due to the fault of the supplier or under force majeure circumstances.
2.3. In case that The Honey has delayed the sending of the order, it is obliged to notify the Buyer of the delay and send the goods only after approval by the Customer.
2.4. Under the condition that the Buyer has not provided a correct address and / or phone number or if on the address indicated by him can not be found a person to accept the goods, The Honey does not undertake to take any further action to perform the delivery.
To buy goods from the website, the Buyer must identify himself with its name, personal details and delivery address. During delivery of a good, the supplier identifies the Buyer in order to deliver the purchased goods.
- Signing a contract
The purchase contract is deemed to have been concluded after receipt by The Honey of a purchase request from the Buyer, which is filled in correctly. By accepting a purchase request, the Buyer undertakes to pay the ordered goods and the seller to deliver it in the type, quality and quantity described above.
- Contract suspension
5.1. The Honey has the right to keep the accounts of its buyers within 5 (five) years, as well as to store their personal data according to the Law for Protection of Personal Data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR).
5.2. The buyer has the right to request the closure of his account. In this case, the data will be deleted from the system of The Honey.
5.3. The Honey stands bail for the protection of personal data provided by the Buyer. The personal data will be used to perform the business of The Honey related to Buyer’s orders and customer satisfaction measurement, according to the Law for Protection of Personal Data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 (GDPR).
5.4. The collected data will not be placed at third parties’ disposal in any form except when they are requested by state authorities according to a law or order of a competent court.
- Account Maintenance
Every Buyer is required to create an account in case he wants to buy products from the website.
As a personal data administrator, The Honey processes and stores all personal data with due care and in compliance with the legal and regulatory requirements. The information containing personal data of the clients is stored in accordance with the requirements of the Law for Protection of Personal Data and Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). Personal data of the clients are processed lawfully in the presence of at least one of the conditions under Art. 6, par. 1 from “GDPR”.
Creating and maintenance of the account is free of charge and the clients do not owe any fees and commissions.
Reporting of transactions through the website is done in accordance with Bulgarian law and the seller pays all taxes and fees due.
VI. Complaints, disputes, applicable law
- Applicable law
Applicable law is the law of the Republic of Bulgaria and all disputes and complaints shall be governed by the Bulgarian law.
2.1. According to the Consumer Protection Act the buyer has the right to withdraw the purchase without due compensation or penalty within 14 working days from the date of receipt. In this case, the Buyer is obliged to notify The Honey by mail or telephone and send the goods to the address indicated by The Honey within 14 days of the date of the notification. The goods are returned by courier at Buyer’s expense and The Honey undertakes to refund the amount to the Buyer to a specified bank account within 3 working days from the date of its receipt.
2.2. If the Buyer finds that he has received a product that does not match to his order, if there is a discrepancy in the product description with the actual one or has a defect that is not explicitly described and if the asked price does not correspond to the previously agreed, the Buyer has the right to return the goods to The Honey after informing them by e-mail or telephone of the non-compliance found. In this case, the Buyer sends the goods by courier of Speedy AD at the address indicated by The Honey. The cost of the courier service is for the account of The Honey.
2.3. In case of a return of goods, including not described above, the Buyer is obliged to return the goods in good commercial form, together with the accompanying documents – a receipt, invoice, etc. In case of non-fulfillment of this condition, The Honey reserves the right not to accept the returned goods and not to pay the incurred costs to the Customer.
2.4. The Honey has the right to offer other forms of compensation to its buyers for claims, such as discount or discount vouchers, replacement with other goods, free shipping, etc. In such cases, the Buyer has the right to choose the method of resolving the claim.
Any disputes arising between The Honey and end customers, suppliers, forwarders or other counterparties will be resolved by the competent court of the registration of The Honey according to the Bulgarian law.
The Honey communicates with its clients by email, telephone or other means of communication.
VIII. Changes in the General Terms and Conditions
In case of changes in these General Terms and Conditions, The Honey informs its clients through its website.
IX. Additional provisions
- The website – www.thehoney.shop and all its content, such as text and photos, are owned by The Honey. Any copy and use without the express consent of The Honey is prohibited.
- The Honey reserves the right to change at any time texts, pictures, design, banners and other items on www.thehoney.shop.
- The Honey does not guarantee the accuracy and correctness of the information provided on the website. Claims for damages, directly or indirectly, through the use of this site are excluded. When redirecting from this to other sites, The Honey is not responsible, as well as for the information they provide.
- The Honey is not responsible for any failure to perform its obligations under these General Terms and Conditions in the event of circumstances that The Honey has not foreseen and was not required to foresee: accidental events, problems in the global Internet network, and the provision of services out of control of The Honey, as well as in cases of force majeure.
- The Honey guarantees to its clients that it will always seek to protect their interests by performing its activities, and where disputes arise they will be settled in compliance with the Bulgarian legislation and mutual understanding and trust.
- The website www.thehoney.shop is designed for advertising and sale of bee products. The information is provided for information purposes, and do not have to be interpreted as a health advice or medical prescription and in no way should be considered as a substitute for consultation with a doctor or pharmacist.
- The Honey provides all its clients information regarding the processing of personal data under Art. 13 and Art. 14 of the General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). If necessary, The Honey updates the information provided and the latest one can be found at www.thehoney.shop. By confirming the order, the customer declares that he has received and has read the information.
X. Final provisions
The present General Terms and Conditions have been prepared in accordance with the applicable legislation of the Republic of Bulgaria and the European Union, in compliance with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) with respect to personal data, as well as in compliance with the Appendix “Information regarding the processing of personal data” under the General Data Protection Regulation and will enter into force on 14.05.2018.